Adventurer, Photo + Videographer, Passioned Traveler & Professional Blogger
blog articles ✍🏼
countries visited 🧳
spoken languages 🗣
TRAVELING IS THE ONLY THING YOU BUY THAT MAKES YOU RICHERUnknown (but true)
Hey, dear like minded explorer 👋🏻
My name is Phil and traveling is my passion. I studied ‘Innovation, Marketing and Tourism’ and consider the world as my home, because I don’t feel attached to just one place. After many years of work and study experience abroad, I speak five languages fluently and gained intercultural competences. Especially Latin America fascinated me and I fell in love with the vibrant and colorful continent.
I am blessed with all the experiences I could make in the last years. One day I thought to write some of the most distinct memories down to support other travelers who were looking for information, guidance or help in their situation.
Next to traveling, I consider writing as my passion. Thank you for visiting my blog and I hope that you find what you’re looking for.
Read the latest stories in my blog
There is so much to discover on this site. Start by browsing through my travel journal. You can read a lot of stories in three different languages and find thrilling travel stories, insider reports and much more.
What I am – My 5 travel principals
These are my 5 major axioms I wish to convey through traveling
- Authentic <-> Tell a story
- Enriching <-> Create valuable content
- Inspiring <-> Convey the passion of traveling
- Recommending <-> Give first-hand information
- Perceptive <-> Inform and entertain in a contemporary way
What I am not – 5 mistaken identities
These characteristics you won’t be able find on my page
- Gonzo <-> Sell a story
- Purely descriptive <-> Blogging off the rack
- Imperious <-> Instruct others what they should do
- Self-staging <-> Steal attention from the destination
- Overbearing <-> Tell my readers how they should travel